Open New Markets in Mail, Label & Packaging
Presented by: Larry Corwin, President, Rollem International
Wednesday, August 21, 2013 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT
Gain market share in the growing packaging market by utilizing HP Indigo presses to print high value packaging products including labels, cartons and light packaging. Create various shapes and sizes of products such as labels, boxes, table tents and postcards. Add a new revenue stream with the ability to deliver short run custom labels, stickers and cartons with Indigo presses and a new class of die-cutting technology. Discuss specifics of die-cutting, kiss-cutting and cut-scoring for on-demand packaging.
During this webinar, attendees will learn the following:
1. Produce Mail, Label & Packaging products with your HP Indigo press and new Delta Die-Cutting system.
2. Basic introduction to die-cut and kiss-cutting processes
3. Technical discussion of production speeds, substrates and dies.
Leverage New HP SmartStream and Enfocus Switch Integration to Automate and Replace Manual Prepress and Production Workflow Steps
Freddy Pieters, Product Support Manager, Enfocus
Ori Levron , Workflow Solutions Specialist, HP Indigo
Jeff Slater, Workflow and Automation Administrator, AVL Digital
Rick Vigil, Prepress Manager, PrintingCenterUSA
Mike Byrne, Fulfillment America
Pofitable short run printing requires automation in prepress and production to eliminate manual file touch points including checks, adjustments, imposition, and more. Without automation, job preparation time and expenses overpower already slim margins jeopardizing long term business success and viability. Join this webinar to hear from fellow Dscoop members Mike Byrne of Fulfillment America and (name) from Y company to hear how they are leveraging out-of-the-box integration between HP SmartStream products and Enfocus Switch to save X hours a week over Y (qty) of jobs by automating daily prepress and production operations.
By attending this webinar participants will:
1. Hear from Dscoop colleagues how they optimize and automate their production, including real-life use cases.
2. Learn how new levels of integration between HP SmartStream products and Enfocus Switch can eliminate up to X% of manual prepress touch points.
3. Learn how Enfocus Switch can easily automate job submission and processing in a simple and cost effective manner.