Chicago, IL – GPA is preparing an engaging experience for customers and visitors at booth # 1062 at Print 13, taking place in Chicago’s McCormick Place from September 8-13.
On Monday, September 9, attendees are invited to visit GPA’s booth to witness their Ultra Digital® Heat Transfer Paper in action and receive a free t-shirt while supplies last. GPA will showcase how fast and simple it can be to produce custom apparel and accessories in-house with this easy-to-use product.
GPA will also unveil their new Digital Product Catalog featuring an unparalleled offering of new substrates for HP Indigo and toner digital presses. This catalog offers a huge selection of substrates that offer cross-platform compatibility for guaranteed performance in a variety of digital production environments. GPA will also be showcasing their hottest new substrates including:
- Crystal White Pearl Cover for HP Indigo presses – Has a brilliant white shimmer that adds a crisp brilliance to any application.
- Starlight Photo Lustre Cover for HP Indigo presses – Offers a high depth of contrast with a lustrous tint that shines right through the image.
- Rainbow Mirri® Board for HP Indigo presses – Its holographic rainbow surface adds dazzling effects when you really need to stand out.
- Cream & White Pearl Cover: Pearlescent Paper for Toner Digital Presses – Has a rich pearlescent shimmer and is engineered to perform on toner digital presses.
- An array of Pre-Converted Items for HP Indigo and Toner Digital presses – includes a selection of pre-converted boxes, redesigned table tents, and a comprehensive line of pre-converted polyester layouts for specialty promotions in almost no time.
- Security & Prescription Papers - Offer the ultimate in counterfeit resistance where document authenticity is critical.
With GPA’s huge selection of new products at Print 13, customers have more opportunities than ever before to experience the applications and support that can help make them more knowledgeable, profitable and efficient.
GPA is the premier source for specialty substrates and solutions for offset and digital printing. Products include coated and uncoated papers, pressure sensitive and specialty papers, synthetic films and substrates exclusively engineered for HP Indigo and toner digital presses. GPA is an HP Indigo Preferred Partner and a Diamond Partner of Dscoop (Digital Solutions Cooperative). For more information on GPA or the products it offers, visit www.askgpa.com or contact GPA Customer Support at 800-395-9000. Be sure to visit GPA at Print 13 at booth #1062.