Premium C1S/C2S Coated Papers for HP Indigo Technology
WHEELING, IL – Midland Paper, Packaging and Supplies, one of North America's largest independent distributors of media for business communications, is excited to announce the launch of its Digital Edge line of C1S/C2S Coated Papers primarily designed for HP Indigo Technology (including HP’s new HP 10000 Press).
Primary Features and Benefits of this new product offering are as follows:
- Broad Range of Calipers Available - 12, 14, 16 and 18 Pt. for C1S and 12, 15 and 18 Pt. for C2S (thicker sheets leverage HP Indigo thick substrate press technology)
- Comprehensive Range of Sheet Sizes Available - 18 x 12, 19 x 13 and 20.8125 x 29.5 (for HP10000 press technology)
- Exceptional Brightness Level – 94 for C1S and 92 for C2S
- Solid Ink Adhesion – The Digital Edge C1S/C2S product is notable for its superior ink adhesion hot off the press
- Digital Edge is Indigo Treated and Optimized on both the Coated and Uncoated sides of the sheet
“We have had numerous requests for this product from customers with HP Indigo technology. More specifically, there is a high demand for a high quality, economical Indigo-printable C1S where you can print on both sides of the sheet – including the uncoated side of the sheet”, said Mike Ratcliff, Midland’s VP and General Manager for Specialty Paper & Film. “Midland’s Digital Edge C1S/C2S is targeted towards the postcard, holiday card, folding carton and direct mail markets”. Samples are available upon request.
Midland offers an extensive line of mill-branded Digital C1S/C2S papers as well, including Tango, Carolina and Iggesund. “The depth and variety of our digital C1S/C2S lineup provides an extremely compelling product offering for our customers”, stated Ratcliff.
With over $850 million in annual sales, Midland Paper, Packaging and Supplies is one of the largest independently owned merchant distributors in North America. Midland’s access to the world’s highest quality paper mills and digital substrate manufacturers, combined with its commitment to provide excellent customer service and unmatched industry expertise, uniquely positions the company to be the future of digital media supply.
For more information, contact Mike Ratcliff at Michael.Ratcliff@midlandpaper.com .