Unparalleled Offering of In-Stock Offset and Digital Substrates
WHEELING, IL – Midland Specialty Paper & Film, a division of Midland Paper, Packaging + Supplies, today announced the official launch of the newest version of its Specialty Paper & Film Products Catalog. The new catalog provides a unique single source for all of a printer’s Digital and Offset Specialty substrate needs. “This is more than just a catalog. It’s a comprehensive resource for C-Level Operations personnel, Sales and Marketing professionals and Purchasing and Estimating personnel to give them a full picture of the substrate possibilities for their press technology” said Mike Ratcliff, VP and General Manager for Midland’s Specialty Paper and Film Division. “The first version of our catalog that launched last year was extremely well received in the market – this upgraded version will blow people away”.
Midland’s new Specialty Paper & Film Products Catalog features the following key additions:
- Coated Paper – Several new Coated Paper products have been added including Sappi’s new Opus DX Coated Paper, a 92 Bright Premium Coated Paper suitable for both HP Indigo and Toner Fusion press technology.
- Uncoated Paper – Featured 3 Star Rated Uncoated Papers include Mohawk’s Everyday Digital Uncoated Paper, International Paper’s new line of 3 Star Rated Accent Opaque Super Smooth Papers and Finch Fine iD.
- Text & Cover Paper – New to Midland’s Specialty Paper & Film Product Catalog, this section includes a full line of Mohawk, Neenah and CTI Text & Cover Papers. Also included are unique specialty papers from Convertible Solutions, Hazen Paper and Mitsubishi.
- Non Pressure Sensitive Film – Midland has added several new Non Pressure Sensitive Film products including Synthetic Papers, Metallized PVC and Printable Magnet products.
- Pressure Sensitive Film – Midland continues to offer the widest array of Pressure Sensitive Film products for Offset and Digital in the industry – Window Clings, floor graphics, product labels, etc.
- Inkjet Products – Midland is leading the industry with its commitment to the High Speed Continuous Inkjet market through its QuickJet! Line of High Speed Continuous Inkjet products. The new catalog includes a summary of dye- and pigment- based Inkjet compatible papers currently available through Midland.
- HP Indigo 10000 Products – Midland’s leadership in the industry is no better evidenced than its full line of Specialty Paper & Film products for the HP Indigo 10000 press technology and sheet size (B2 Format). The new catalog includes over 100 new products produced especially for the HP Indigo 10000 technology platform.
Midland supports the new catalog the “old-fashioned way” - with an extensive investment in inventory. Ratcliff commented, “A catalog is somewhat of a “paper tiger” (pardon the pun) for a distributor if they don’t have the products in stock – Midland has made a significant commitment to stock the vast majority of products we show in our new catalog”.
With over $875.0 million in annual sales, Midland Paper, Packaging and Supplies is one of the largest independently owned merchant distributors in North America. Midland’s access to the world’s highest quality paper mills and digital substrate manufacturers combined with its commitment to provide excellent customer service and unmatched industry expertise, uniquely positions the company to be the future of digital media supply.