WHEELING, IL – Midland Paper, Packaging + Supplies, the third largest distributor of media for business communications in the U.S., is proud to announce the expansion of its full line of Specialty Paper & Film products to the Western U.S.
Based out of Midland’s Irvine, CA facility, the company’s West Coast expansion is supported by the following key value propositions:
- Experienced Personnel - The recent addition of 3 full-time sales professionals in Los Angeles with over 30 years of Offset & Digital Specialty Paper and Film sales experience.
- Lou Moreno – Spent 6 years as an Account Executive in business forms sales at Moore-Wallace and the last 12 years as a Territory Sales Manager at GPA
- Eric Lahoy – Spent 6 years as a Territory Sales Manager with GPA and the last 3 years as a West Coast Territory Sales Manager at Transilwrap
- Lorenzo Breaux – Spent 5 years as a Territory Sales Manager at GPA
- Warehouse Support – Same Day or Next Day Service from Warehouses located in Los Angeles, Phoenix, San Francisco and Seattle
- Local Inventory – Significant Inventory commitment with over 400 Offset and Digital SKU’s including mill branded and private label media for Liquid and Dry Toner, Grand Format, Wide Format and High Speed Inkjet technologies.
“What we have been hearing consistently from our customers is that people are paying too much for their digital and specialty media or the product isn’t in stock at their local merchant. Midland is leveraging its purchasing power, technical expertise and commitment to stock product locally to help our customers profitably grow their business in what is clearly more of an on demand world, not just for digital, but offset as well,” said Mike Ratcliff, Midland’s Vice President and General Manager for Midland’s Specialty Paper & Film Division.
With over $900 million in annual sales, Midland Paper, Packaging + Supplies’ access to the world’s highest quality paper mills and digital substrate manufacturers, combined with its commitments to provide excellent customer service and unmatched industry expertise, uniquely positions the company to be the future of specialty and digital media supply.
To obtain a catalog or product information from Midland, contact Mike Ratcliff (Michael.Ratcliff@midlandpaper.com), Lou Moreno (Lou.email@example.com), Eric Lahoy (Eric.firstname.lastname@example.org) or Lorenzo Breaux (Lorenzo.Breaux@midlandpaper.com). You may also reach them by phone at 1- 844-444-0889.