Contact: Rebecca Fuhrman Phone: 800-491-9578 Fax: 262-797-3276 E-mail: email@example.com
New JetView Latex™ Polycarbonate Film
Versatile film illuminates our JetView™ Film line with latex printing capabilities
New Berlin WI - The new latex revolution allows for water-based latex inks to print withunrivaled versatility and outstanding quality of print. Tekra, A Division of EIS, now allows you tobring that technology and quality to plastic film with our new JetView Latex™ Polycarbonatebacklit film. This white translucent, matte/gloss film allows for printing on both sides, whichallows you to decide how the image appears when backlit. Optimized for superior performanceand ink anchorage, it allows for speed, flexibility and high quality optics for your nextproduction.
- Excellent latex ink adhesion including inks with heavy solids.
- Ability to print gloss or matte side.• 10mil gauge vs. many 7-8 mil coated PET competitive films.
- Quick and immediate adhesion with immediate dry time.
- Vibrancy across the color spectrum.
Additional Features and Specifications:
- 10 Mil.• White Translucent or Clear.
- 53” wide web.
- Used extensively on the HP Latex 3000.
- Runs successfully on the HP Latex 360.
- Available in roll or sheet form.
For more information or to request a free test sample, please visit our website at www.tekra.com.
Tekra, A Division of EIS, Inc. has provided plastic film and adhesive solutions to the printing industry for over 40years and to the digital films industry for over 15 years. Tekra offers proprietary coating technologies, convertingservices, and, through special supplier relationships, a full line of plastic substrates. Tekra is the North Americanauthorized distributor and exclusive distributor to the North American medical diagnostic market for DuPont TeijinFilms™, the authorized distributor for the polycarbonate film products of SABIC Innovative Plastics in the UnitedStates and Canada, and an Authorized Converter and Distributor for 3M adhesives.