Dscoop is investing in Packaging like never before! New in 2015, DscoopX features in-depth sessions for you to explore and discover new digital printing capabilities and how to leverage opportunities and growth during this time of transition.
Discover the “Renaissance” of packaging in this new digital age and you will be inspired to think beyond the obvious to create market-leading innovations for your customers, stay ahead of your competitors, and lead the market in business growth and profitability. It will provide you with the tools necessary to realize your ambitions in folding cartons, flexible packaging, labels, corrugated packaging and shrink sleeves.
- Flexible Packaging: How to Enter the Market
- Folding Cartons: What you Need to Know Including Cost Analysis
- Introduction to the HP Indigo 20000 and 30000 Digital Presses
- The Next Generation In Color Communication
- Make Ready? Really? Let it go. It’s an Indigo
- How Corrugated is Changing the Market
Accelerate Your Business Growth By Inviting Your Customers to DscoopX’s Brand Day!
A first at DscoopX! Host your customers at the DscoopX Packaging Renaissance Brand event on Thursday, March 5 from 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. You can help your customers address their biggest challenges; connecting the virtual world with the physical world through packaging. Share the energy, growth and momentum of HP Digital Printing at this one-of-a-kind event. Let your customers experience what HP digital can do for them:
- Hear from top leaders in marketing how successful brands win in a connected world
- Understand how technology is enabling marketing reinvention
- Use packaging in multiple marketing channels to grow brand relevancy, engagement and interaction
- Find real solutions for the challenges in changing shopper behaviors and growing mobility trends
- Have your customers meet with HP in 1-1 scheduled appointments.
Attendance is limited to 50 seats and pre-registration is required. You must be registered for DscoopX as a pre-requirement to attend. Registration for you and your customer for the Brand Day will open up soon. Please be aware that no one can attend without a client. No selling or exchanging business cards will be allowed during the event.
This opportunity will sell out quickly.
Registration coming soon!