interlinkONE, a provider of web-based marketing software solutions, announced that it is hosting a free webinar on June 22nd for companies that are looking to understand how QR Codes can play an effective role in their operations. The webinar, which is themed “Print + Mobile: Understanding QR Codes”, will be held on June 22nd, 2011 at 2PM Eastern Time.
Registration is free, but limited. If you are interested in attending, please RSVP at http://ilink.me/QRJune
During the webinar, interlinkONE’s Jason Pinto will cover topics such as:
- The importance of reaching the mobile audience —Statistics and analysis on the growing number of people that are seeking to interact with companies on their mobile devices.
- Best practices for using QR Codes —Are there reasons why some QR Code efforts fail to produce a healthy response rate? We will present strategies and tactics that can be implemented to successfully incorporate QR Codes into your marketing and educational efforts.
- When should QR Codes be used? When should they not be used?—We will provide a practical checklist that all companies can use when considering whether to implement QR Codes onto printed material.
- Options for creating mobile-optimized websites —Whether it’s by scanning a QR Code or not, more and more people are accessing websites on their smartphones. What options do businesses have for creating mobile websites?
- Case Studies and Inspiration —We will highlight a wide-variety of applications that have used QR Codes to make their printed materials interactive.
“The use of QR Codes has dramatically grown in the U.S. over the past year. However, many people still have a lot of questions about how they should be used.” said Jason Pinto, CMO of interlinkONE. “During this webinar, we will provide practical help and information for companies of all sizes that are looking to improve their printed materials and reach the growing mobile audience.”
Register for this June 22nd webinar at http://ilink.me/QRJune