New Catalog Includes Wide Format and Grand Format Inkjet Products for UV, Latex, Solvent & Aqueous Printers
WHEELING, IL – Midland Specialty Paper & Film, a division of Midland Paper, Packaging + Supplies, is proud to announce the recent release of their new Wide Format Inkjet Product Guide 2015. “Our new Inkjet Media Product Guide 2015 features an abundance of new products and is incredibly user friendly. We organized it according to end use & ink compatibility so that our customers can easily select the right print media for their application”, comments David Field, Sr. Business Manager, Inkjet Technologies for the Specialty Paper & Film Division.
The new 53-page saddle-stitched catalog features the following product categories:
- Banner Stands - Cost-effective and durable, great for trade shows & special events.
- Photo Paper – Competitively-priced, high quality photo paper featuring a microporous, treated surface and quick dry capabilities.
- UV/Latex Compatible Paper – Solid offering of gloss and satin finish papers engineered for Latex and UV inkjet printing.
- Roll Up / Banner Film – Extensive selection of polypropylene and scrim vinyl banner film and affordable display graphics media which can be used for durable display banners (indoors or outdoors).
- Cotton Canvas & Polyester Canvas – Designed for high quality output, our canvas provides a consistent and smooth printing surface that allows for wide color gamut while still offering the traditional look and feel of artist canvas.
- Window, Wall & Floor Graphics & Laminates & Mounting Film – Premium products from Ritrama, Catalina and MACtac designed for point-of purchase graphics, decals and other identification media.
- Rigid Media for Flatbed UV Inkjet – Offering includes fluted polypropylene, expanded PVC, foam board, high impact polystyrene and SBS paperboard.
“We are obviously committed long term to being a player in the Inkjet Production market as evidenced by our new catalog,” said Mike Ratcliff, Midland Vice President and General Manager for the Specialty Paper & Film Division. “The launch of this catalog represents another huge step in becoming the premier merchant supplier of Specialty Media to the commercial print market in the U.S.”
See what sets Midland Specialty Paper & Film from the rest of the pack at www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSU4rc-3ujY.
With over $900.0 million in annual sales, Midland Paper, Packaging + Supplies is one of the largest independently owned merchant distributors in North America. Midland’s access to the world’s highest quality paper mills and digital substrate manufacturers combined with its commitment to provide excellent customer service and unmatched industry expertise, uniquely positions the company to be the future of digital media supply.