Ariva, formerly known as Domtar Distribution Group, leading providers of high-quality paper, packaging and graphic arts supplies, today announced it is the North American distributor for Fusion Digital Paper™.
This innovative line of synthetic products combines the same ease of use as paper with the durability of synthetic substrates to deliver exceptional digital printing performance.
Fusion Digital Paper™ is specifically engineered for high heat toner digital printing and delivers a unique set of advantages:
• It is durable, tear resistant, stain resistant, and waterproof, making it exceptionally versatile.
• There is virtually no static build-up, helping ensure trouble-free printing.
• It provides excellent ink adhesion for great image fidelity and color brilliance.
• It is available for specific product applications, from bumper stickers to postcards.
Ariva will stock the following Fusion Digital PaperTM products, all optimized for use in high heat toner devices - Xerox iGen, as well as HP Indigo digital printing systems:
• Fusion Soft Polyester (10 mil) — For Photo Books, Calendars, Placemats Features surface smoothness rivaling that of premium uncoated offset sheets. 12” x 18” sheet size.
• Fusion Peel-N-Stick PostcardsTM (11.9 mil) — Direct Mail, Magnet Replacement, Unique Fabric-like Surface. Patent-pending design sticks to virtually any surface and is repositionable. Pre-kiss-cut face stock allows four-up postcards with one sheet. 12” x 18” sheet size.
• Fusion Woven Fabric Repositionable (11.9 mil) — Similar to Peel N Stick Postcards, without kiss-cuts. Ideal for signs and labels. 12” x 18” sheet size
• Fusion Peel-N-stick Bumper Sticker (11.9 mil) — Prints Two Sides, Five-up Bumper stickers made easy with self-adhering, pre-kiss-cut face stock. 12” x 18” sheet size.
“Our customers continually look to us for innovative solutions that leverage the capabilities of their digital printing equipment,” said Mark Shaneyfelt, Director of Marketing for Ariva. “Fusion Digital Papers are a great example of how Ariva provides customers with products that deliver unique advantages to give them a competitive edge in today’s marketplace.”
Shaneyfelt added that, as North American distributor for Fusion Digital Paper™, Ariva is committed to maintaining inventories ready for local delivery to meet customer needs.
Ariva is a leading provider of products and solutions that help organizations communicate and collaborate more effectively. Ariva builds on the rich heritage of the Domtar Distribution Group, one of North America’s premier sources for high-quality paper, packaging, and graphics supplies. Ariva is a leader in sustainable paper solutions,
with FSC®, SFI and PEFC Chain of Custody Certification. The company has 24 locations throughout North America.
The Company is part of Domtar Corporation (NYSE/TSX:UFS), the largest integrated manufacturer and marketer of uncoated freesheet paper in North America and the second largest in the world based on production capacity.
For more information contact Mark Shaneyfelt, Director of Marketing at email@example.com.