Dscoop (Digital Solutions Cooperative) announced today that author Sally Hogshead will deliver the keynote address at the 2012 Dscoop annual conference. Dscoop7, the organization’s seventh annual conference, will take place March 22-24, 2012, at Gaylord National Hotel and Convention Center in Washington, D.C.
Hogshead delivers fascinating ideas, whipsmart research and passionate action. She teaches audiences how to instantly persuade and captivate in a world with a nine-second attention span. Her second book, FASCINATE, has been translated into 14 languages, with praise from business and marketing luminaries Seth Godin and Tom Peters.
After graduating from Duke University, in the second year of her career, Hogshead won more awards than any other writer in the U.S. and was named "the most successful junior copywriter of all time." Today she frequently appears in national media including NBC's “Today” show and The New York Times. The press has described her as "advertising's icon.”
“I’m tremendously excited to hear Sally’s view on building fascination for your company and brand. My hope is that attendees will take away new ideas to help them grow their business,” said Craig Curran, Dscoop7 chairman and vice president of sales at Nosco. “Her experience will help us focus on what is truly special about digital print and our companies, which opens up a fascinating world of possibilities.”
Other planned highlights for Dscoop7: The Campaign for Next include:
- Educational sessions focused on marketing and branding, as well as new product launches from HP and Partners to help propel members to the next level of revenue growth
- Specific tracks for Business and Sales (including Publishing, Photo and Direct Marketing), Operations, Label and Packaging, and Grand Format
- Access to HP product experts, developers and executives
- A products and services showcase featuring the most current technology, equipment and solutions serving the digital print industry
- Extensive networking opportunities with colleagues across the spectrum of HP Graphic Arts