Dscoop will host more than 90 Partners at Dscoop7, its seventh annual conference, taking place March 22-24, 2012 in Washington, D.C. With drupa taking place six weeks after Dscoop7, HP Graphic Arts customers will be able to preview many new product releases before the rest of the industry.
“Dscoop7 will provide our members with a look at all the new products and technologies from HP and our Partners before our industry attends drupa,” said Craig Curran, Dscoop7 chairman and vice president of sales for Nosco. “We could not do this without our Partners. We thank them for their ongoing support both in the Solutions Showcase exhibit hall and in the year-round Dscoop Partner Program, which benefits all Dscoop members.”
Dscoop welcomes three Diamond Partners in addition to the seven Platinum Partners that have signed on this year. With contracts received to date, the Solutions Showcase exhibit hall will take up 30,350 sq. ft.
More announcements will be made at Dscoop7, but a sampling of the new products from Dscoop Diamond and Platinum Partners include:
- AB Graphic International Inc. – Digital finishing that allows brand owners and designers to achieve the highest quality results
- Sabre Extreme is the future in laser die cutting and the perfect solution for digitally printed web. All jobs can be prepared off-line, in an office environment, and either downloaded through an Ethernet cable or via a removable storage device, making your job easier. Sabre Extreme comes with the unique Digital Die Shop software enabling you to import, create or edit die patterns, giving you the ability to test each job on a virtual machine, including an estimated maximum run speed, before going live. The Sabre Extreme operating system is user-friendly and uses Windows-based software. As the current job is running, new files can be loaded and then changed over on the fly and stored on the system for future use. Save time and limit any issues with Sabre Extreme.
- GPA, Specialty Substrate Solutions – New Ultra Digital® substrates, RUniverse.org
- GPA introduces a new substrate evaluation tool for test driving substrates with printed samples and marketing materials built in.
- Customized programs target creative self-promotion, technical support, education and internal efficiencies to help your business run smoothly.
- New Ultra Digital® products: specialty papers for high-end invitations and fine art reproductions; bold papers for seasonal promotions that highlight white ink technology; a new paper designed to create metallic effects on an HP Indigo for striking promotions, packaging and greeting cards; and innovative photo book papers for seamless, high-impact images.
- MindFireInc – New platform for cross-media marketing
- MindFireInc® is introducing the NEXT evolution in cross-media marketing at Dscoop7. This is not just an ordinary product upgrade; it’s a revolutionary platform built with state-of-the-art technology, changing the way you build, sell and manage integrated marketing campaigns—forever.
- The MindFireInc team will unveil the new platform on Friday, March 23, at Dscoop7 Solution Showcase (Booth #303.) To learn more and RSVP for the launch event, visit www.mindfireinc.com/platform.
- Mohawk Fine Papers Inc. – New substrates for digital presses and new resources for digital printers
- Mohawk's digital portfolio now includes specialty substrates for digital: pressure sensitive, embedded, synthetic, magnet and photo papers.
- Mohawk MakeReady provides practical tools and actionable information to help digital printers gain new business—including marketing, production, sales and operations insights.
- Mohawk Panoramic for books, calendars and photo albums allow photos to flow seamlessly across the fold to eliminate color match issues across spreads.
- NewPage Corporation – Vote NewPage for brightness and more choices for your customers
- Futura® gloss finish is now available in a 14” x 26” sheet size as a standard offering.
- Productolith Pts. Digital® gives you even more choices with the introduction of 14 pt semi-gloss C2S.
- Blazer Digital®, the economy coated digital brand now has a brightness of 90 and blue-white shade.
- TrueJet™ and TrueJet™ Hybrid are coated papers for high-speed production inkjet printing, in-line with web offset or off-line in bindery applications.
- Rollem International – New finishing solutions create products that will wow your customers
- In-line cutting solutions maximize print to finishing productivity.
- Jetstream’s high-volume production output eliminates guillotine cutters, paper movement and manpower while performing up to eight functions in one system, including direct mail products.
- The 2D System produces high-end products such as photo cards, postcards, business cards and variable data print jobs with unparalleled speed and accuracy. It maximizes sheet layout and performs bi-directional slitting, scoring and perforating in one pass.
- xpedx – Printing professionals benefit when they engage xpedx beyond traditional distribution
- Packaging Expertise® – A growing network of packaging design centers can construct solutions for your HP Indigo-produced label and flexible packaging.
- End-to-end solutions include products and equipment for print management, workflow, color management, wide format and finishing.
In addition, Executive Sponsor HP will showcase their new products at Dscoop7 before they are featured in the Graphic Arts Experience Center in Atlanta.
HP Graphic Arts customers can see these innovative products and more at Dscoop7. To facilitate attendees’ navigation of the show floor, the exhibit hall will be segmented by solutions related to general commercial print, label and packaging, grand format and high-volume segments.