With the successful launch of the NEW Kongsberg XN Series Finishing System at DRUPA
in May, now is the perfect opportunity to review Esko’s innovative offerings for Sign and Display. The Kongsberg XN Series is the most versatile and productive wide format finishing system available in the mid-range market. Capable of handling the broadest variety of materials, the XN serves all markets from packaging to signs to displays and more.
Highlights of the NEW Kongsberg XN Series are:
- Choice of 5 tool heads for unmatched versatility, including the new MultiCUT HP tool head with a 3kW High Power, water cooled router spindle for significantly increased productivity for rigid materials.
- New tools including solid board V-notch, Papercore board V-notch and Braille tools.
- Seamless integration with all i-cut Suite software and workflow automation across the design to print to cut spectrum of print graphics production.
Award Winning i-cut Suite software
- Save time and money by streamlining the workflow in your job shop - from design to print to cut with i-cut Automate, part of i-cut Suite
- Preflight print files pre-RIP - check for errors and correct print files with the powerful tools found in i-cut Preflight, part of i-cut Suite
- Efficiently prepare graphics for print with i-cut Layout, part of i-cut Suite – saving time and reducing waste of costly substrates.
Visit Esko to see live demonstrations of the Kongsberg XN
and i-cut Suite software at:
If you already have a digital finishing system and are looking to upgrade technology and/or increase the capacity of your finishing department – ask your Esko sales representative about the 'Trade in to Trade up Program', or contact Esko for more information: SignAndDisplay@esko.com | P 262.348.0400 | MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "link.scsend.com" claiming to be www.esko.com/SignAndDisplay