In anticipation of Earth Day on April 22, The Advertising Specialty Institute published its first-ever list of top ecofriendly giveaway items.
- ELEPHANT-POO NOTEBOOK Yes, it’s made from elephant poop. No, it doesn’t smell like elephant poop.
- BAMBOO DINNERWARE You’ve seen the utensils, now check out the plates and bowls.
- SEED-PAPER POSTCARD Branded, biodegradable cards that sprout flowers when they’re planted.
- SHOWER TIMER Better lather up. This guilt-inducing gadget tells you when your five minutes are up.
- RECYCLED TIRES JAR OPENER Helpful tool for weaklings. Made from recycled rubber tires.
- PINE TREE SEEDLING A live pine tree in a container, ready for a group planting event.
- ORGANIC T-SHIRT The cotton has been grown without the aid of pesticides or fertilizers.
- COMPOSTABLE PENS The pens completely break down in a landfill in 90 days (except the spring and refill).
- HEMP-BLEND POLO Attention summer tours, this cotton and hemp organic shirt is naturally antibacterial.
- NONWOVEN BAG These eco bags are good for collecting swag and literature at trade shows and events.
For more info, visit: www.asicentral.com/earth/
Eco tip! Eliminate waste by starting a swag exchange at your next event where attendees can drop off stuff they don’t want and grab more of the stuff they do.
Original article from Event Marketer: http://www.eventmarketer.com/article/guilt-free-tchotchkes