- Unique open rates increased 12.8% YOY, from 14.4% in 4Q11, to 16.3% in 4Q12.
- Revenue per email grew 8%, from $0.13 in 4Q11, to $0.14 in 4Q12. (Revenue per email on a quarter-over-quarter basis was up 30%).
- Click-to-open rates fell 11.4%, from 16.2% in 4Q11, to 14.4% in 4Q12.
- Bounce rates declined 27.9%, from 3.1% in 4Q11, to 2.3% in 4Q12.
- Average orders rose 12.0%, from $160.99 in 4Q11, to $180.25 in 4Q12.
Findings are based on Experian Marketing Services' client mailings conducted in the fourth quarter of 2012.
This article was written by Lenna Garibian, a MarketingProfs research writer and a marketing consultant in the tech industry, where she develops engaging content that builds thought leadership and revenue opportunities for clients.