Today, independent contractors are a critical part of small businesses. They fill any number of roles, from social media consultant to web designer. And freelancers often contract particular services out themselves, creating an interconnected network of independent workers. This relationship is more
My columns tend to be inspired by what’s happening in my life and, whether it’s work or personal, I often find correlations to the world of marketing automation. In the past of I’ve pulled lessons from yoga and hiking (two of my favorite pastimes). And recently, I’ve gone through a major rite of pas
Wired To Please Retail's past offers clues to its digital future. For thousands of years, markets have been at the center of communities. Shoppers went to market to buy, see and hear about what was new, and in many ways to dream of something better.
The Danger(s) of Not Getting Consumer Feedback Here's a sobering fact reported earlier this month in Harvard Business Review: Only 11% of customer-related decisions use consumer insights/data. So, what about the remaining 89% of customer-related decisions?
Dscoop nabbed gold for its Book of Possibilities in the annual Gold Ink Awards, presented by Printing Impressions magazine. The organization received the award in the Digital Printing, Specialty category. The Book of Possibilities, designed by Conn.-based Cipher Creative Group, was created as a valu