Enhance your marketing and sales efforts with this new toolkit from Dscoop.
- Differentiate yourself as a trusted, valued partner knowledgeable about the latest marketing trends
- Nurture your sales prospects and deepen your relationships within accounts
- Enrich your clients’ understanding of digital print
The Marketing to Win toolkit includes training and tools that teach you how to speak to designers and helps you create a full content marketing strategy.
Marketing to Win can be purchased* as an add-on to your existing Dscoop membership for $1,095 + shipping.
Log in to purchase.
Components of the Marketing to Win Toolkit
Training for your sales force
- Education from industry leaders such as Peter Winters to teach you how to get into, communicate with and win new accounts by using marketing tools that show your leadership.
- Peter Winters is the president of Winters Group & Associates, a coaching organization in the space of selling and delivering marketing automation services to senior marketing officers of large companies.
The Book of Possibilities
- Printed in Israel, this design book uses cutting-edge
technologies on different substrates and special
finishes, showcasing the impeccable quality of HP Indigo.
- A tool in your arsenal to impress designers
and creative professionals by sharing what’s
possible with HP Indigo digital print.
- A tool that makes it easy for you to create multiple touch points with customers via direct mail postcards, newsletters or emails to open up dialogue.
- The world-class articles and content brands your company as a thought leader in marketing. Over the long term, you’ll be able to nurture your sales prospects and deepen your relationships within accounts.
- Available quarterly beginning May 2012, customizable content comes in two forms: in a fully-editable Adobe InDesign® file and a press-ready
newsletter that only needs your company’s own masthead.
Full Marketing to Win Toolkit*
- Purchasing the full toolkit for $1,095 + shipping gives you the education and tools to grow your business
Additional Book of Possibilities*
- If you'd like additional books for your team, they are available for $250 + shipping. This option is only available with purchase of the Full Marketing to Win Toolkit.
- If you are looking specifically for content marketing resources, you can purchase:
- Customizable content - Available quarterly beginning May 2012, content that brands your company as a marketing thought leader for $899
- Library of customizable content - Available immediately, 40 pages of content that brands your company as a marketing thought leader for $499
*Currently only available for online purchase within the US & Canada. Please email us if you are an international member and would like to purchase.
What Members are Saying...
"Marketing to Win is a perfect tool because it’s ready-to-use, the articles are directed toward digital printing technology and it’s affordable."
-Andre Soriano, Tower Litho (Toronto, Canada)
"With the Marketing to Win Toolkit, we saw what great value providing tools for our company and marketing team could provide."
-Cece Smith, SmithPrint (San Antonio, Texas)
“Using the Marketing to Win customizable content, we sold an $80,000 project, resulting in a 7,900% return on investment.”
-Howard Owen, Stafford Printing (Stafford, Virginia)
"We branded the newsletter to continue our position that L & D Mail Masters helps our clients create campaigns that relate, captivate, cultivate and resonate with their target audience. This has been a huge boost in our content marketing strategy."
-Krista Fischer, L & D Mail Masters (New Albany, Indiana)