- Hotel & Travel
- For Speakers
Call for Speakers Submission Form
Thank you for considering an educational speaking engagement for Dscoop 9. As you look over the material below, you will see we have changed the process slightly from previous years, so please look over the information carefully. First, the education event will be broken down this year into 5 basic categories, based on the attendee’s roles within their organization, called Audience Tracks:
- Business Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Design/Prepress (media)
Using the above roles as a basis for the audience you are targeting, we are hoping speakers will be able to break down their presentation within the following business market segments, called Business Focuses:
- Grand Format Printing
- Creative and Design
- Label and Packaging
- Social Media / E-Commerce/ Website
- Ink Jet Publishing
- Direct Mail
- Financial Management
- Commercial Print
- Green Business
- Workflow Automation
Lastly, we request you let us know which audience experience level your session will be best suited for:
- Introductory/Entry Level
- Intermediate (moderate Experience)
- To submit a proposal, please select the appropriate track below and click 'Go' to begin.
- MEMBERS: You will be asked to log in to submit.
- NON-MEMBERS: You will be prompted to register, please do so, then you will be able to submit. No need to submit a PDF.
- After submitting, you can return to this page to view or update details about your session.
No Tracks Available
The deadline for submissions is Thursday, November 7, 2013.
Contact email@example.com with any questions regarding speaking at Dscoop9.