- Hotel & Travel
- For Speakers
Want to Learn How You Can Do Something Differently?
There’s a lot to be learned from the real-life trials and successes of others.
And you’ll find plenty of those at Dscoop9.
This year, we are focusing on what you said were your biggest challenges. As we plan
the conference, we are working closely with industry partners and consultants to deliver
answers and next steps—not just presentations. Our goal is to make sure you walk away with tools and resources to implement immediately in your business.
Take advantage of...
- More than 100 educational sessions focused on the issues you said are most pressing
- Industry experts sharing their comprehensive knowledge of the latest trends, challenges and achievements
- 100 Dscoop Partners displaying the latest innovations in the marketplace
- New ideas and information shared firsthand from keynote speakers Scott Stratten and Jason Jennings
- Formal and informal social networking events for dedicated time to interact with peers who eat, sleep and breathe HP digital print.
Download the Dscoop9 Webinar
Did you miss the Dscoop9 pre-conference Webinar? You can still hear why this year’s conference is different than past years. New Dscoop Global Executive Director Mike Fogarty and past attendees will share an inside scoop and answer questions about how Dscoop9 will help your company Break the Mold.
Hear more about:
- New session formats
- Enhanced educational topics
- Meaningful networking
- Dscoop University debut
Save Thousands in the Solutions Showcase
Don't miss all the specials that Dscoop9 has to offer. Dscoop Partners have banded together to offer a variety of exclusive discounts just for visiting their booth.
Download the Partner deals brochure to preview these limited time offers.
Break the Mold Video Series
The Break the Mold video series captures member stories, speakers highlights, and education session previews that demonstrate how you and your company can learn to break the mold in 2014 and beyond.
Check back often! We're adding new videos regularly.