Dscoop EMEA was founded in 2011 as an independent community of graphic arts business owners and technical professionals who use HP Graphic Arts equipment and related solutions.
Designed and driven by PSPs for PSPs, Dscoop offers tools that help you grow your business by educating your teams and clients, keeping your production constantly moving and marketing your company successfully.
One membership fee, unlimited employees. At € 595 per company you receive unlimited access to the Dscoop website for one year for an unlimited number of employees. Members gain access to:
- The Dscoop EMEA Annual Conference. After Barcelona in 2012, Rome in 2013 and Budapest in 2014 the next Dscoop EMEA event will be held 3-5 June 2015 in Dublin, Ireland
- DscoopUniversity education through webinars, online courses, case studies, white papers and in-person classes
- The Tell Your Story Sales Program includes four easy-to-follow guides that give you a clear roadmap to executing a 12-week step-by-step program of marketing and sales activities
- The Dscoop Print Directory serves as your online tool to showcase your company’s digital print capabilities and services to marketers, designers and fellow digital print professionals seeking expert print partners
- Global 24/7 online operational forums to keep your production moving
- Customizable marketing tools and newsletters that position you ahead of the competition
- The Dscoop Quarterly publication aggregates print innovations, technical advice and business strategies. This printed publication delivers current and relevant news vital to you and your trade
Sign up for Dscoop today and improve your ability to be successful in today's marketplace.
Board of Directors
Meet the board of directors, who set the strategy and vision for Dscoop EMEA.
Dscoop is a growing community in EMEA, but it does not run on its own. Dscoop EMEA is dependent on an inspired group of volunteers including business owners, business development executives and technical operators.
Become a Dscoop volunteer and join us in developing educational offerings and help Dscoop grow. Share your input and help identify great educational topics and areas of interest - simply by joining the growing number of active volunteers!
Digital Solutions Cooperative (Dscoop)
330 N. Wabash Ave., Suite 2000
Chicago, IL 60611
For more information on Dscoop EMEA, please contact:
Peter van Teeseling
Dscoop EMEA Director
Phone: +31 6 81369008
Dscoop EMEA Membership Experience Manager
Phone: +34 607 63 08 86
If you want to reach an audience of HP Graphic Arts customers, the Dscoop Partner Program is the best and easiest investment you’ll ever make.
Through the Dscoop Partner Program, your company gains direct access to HP Graphic Arts owners who make the final decision to purchase solutions that make their enterprises more profitable and successful.
View all the details.
For more information on the Dscoop Partner program, please contact:
Dscoop Sales Manager
Phone: +1 (312) 673-5827