The Designer Tutorial consists of a folder containing four inserts - each showcasing HP Indigo special capabilities and providing a step-by-step guide to set up design files for each effect. Use this sales tool to educate designers on how to design specifically for your press using HP Indigo special capabilities that bring in incremental revenue: white ink, raised print, texured effects, variable data printing. The Designer Tutorial is an exclusive Dscoop member benefit available at no cost.
- Educate designers on how to design for your capabilities
- Include files and directions for step-by-step design
- Best-in-class photos and illustrations
- Distribute individuallly or as a booklet
What do you get?
All of the content -- photos, illustrations and copy, and customizable Adobe InDesign files. Also available in PDF format.
How to use:
- Use the files to educate designers on how to specifically design for your press using HP Indigo special capabilities that bring in incremental revenue: white ink, raised ink, textured effect and variable data printing
- Learn how to customize the files by swapping out logos and substrates for your own
“Dscoop opened my eyes to where the printing industry is headed. It is a brave new world and having a peer group that can help you navigate to—and through—is vital. Dscoop is the map.”
–Scott Buswell, Printing Specialist Corporation